Warwick or LondonMain Activities & Responsibilities
PRMG-5 (Change and transformation-> Business change implementation-> Project Management)
- Takes full responsibility for the definition, approach, facilitation and satisfactory completion of medium-complexity cross-function projects (typically with direct business impact and firm deadlines).
- Identifies, assesses and manages risks to the success of the project. Ensures that realistic project plans are maintained and ensures regular and accurate communication to stakeholders.
- Adopts appropriate project management methods and tools whether predictive (plan-driven) approaches or adaptive (iterative/agile) approaches.
- Ensures Quality reviews occur on schedule and according to procedure.
- Manages the change control procedure, and ensures that project deliverables are completed within agreed cost, timescale and resource budgets, and are signed off.
- Provides effective leadership to the project team, and takes appropriate action where team performance deviates from agreed tolerances.
- Follows Project management governance and methodology defined by Kantar
PROF-3 (Change and transformation-> Business change implementation->Portfolio, programme and project support)
- Uses defined portfolio, programme and project control solutions for planning, scheduling and tracking, according to Kantar Division
- Sets up project files, compiles and distributes reports.
- Provides administrative services to project boards, project assurance teams and quality review meetings.
(Development and implementation->Systems development->Systems development management)FMIT-4 (Strategy and architecture->Business strategy and planning->Financial management)
- Monitors and maintains all required financial records related to projects for compliance and audit to all agreed requirements.
- Contributes to financial planning, budgeting and its control. Collates required financial data and reports for analysis and to facilitate decision making
KNOW-2 (Strategy and architecture->Knowledge management->Knowledge management)
- Maintains a knowledge management database (lessons learned) by leveraging knowledge of a specialism in order to capture and classify content, taking expert advice when required.
BENM-5 (Change and transformation->Business change management->Benefits management)
- Identifies specific measures and mechanisms by which benefits can be measured, and plans to activate these mechanisms during the project life-cycle.
- Monitors benefits against what was predicted in the business case and ensures that all participants are informed and involved throughout the change programme and fully prepared to exploit the new operational business environment once it is in place.
- Supports operational managers to ensure that all plans, work packages and deliverables are aligned to the expected benefits and leads activities required in the realisation of the benefits of each part of the change programme.
- Works under general direction. Uses discretion in identifying and responding to complex issues and assignments. Receives specific direction, accepts guidance and has work reviewed at agreed milestones. Determines when issues should be escalated to a higher level.
- Interacts with and influences colleagues. Has working level contact with customers, suppliers and partners. May supervise others or make decisions which impact the work assigned to individuals or phases of projects. Understands and collaborates on the analysis of user/customer needs and represents this in their work.
- Performs a range of work, sometimes complex and non-routine, in a variety of environments. Applies methodical approach to issue definition and resolution.
- Has a sound generic, domain and specialist knowledge necessary to perform effectively in the organisation typically gained from recognised bodies of knowledge and organisational information. Demonstrates effective application of knowledge. Has an appreciation of the wider business context. Takes action to develop own knowledge.
- Demonstrates effective communication skills.
- Plans all project knowledge areas and monitors own work (and that of others where applicable) competently within limited deadlines and according to relevant legislation, standards and procedures.
- Contributes fully to the work of teams. Appreciates how own role relates to other roles and to the business of the employer or client.
- Demonstrates an analytical and systematic approach to issue resolution.
- Takes the initiative in identifying and negotiating appropriate personal development opportunities.
- Understands how own role impacts security and demonstrates routine security practice and knowledge required for own work.
- English fluency
- Supports the business in the Business Plan
- Manages less complex programs
- Degree or equivalent
- Relevant professional qualification such as PRINCE2, PMI, MSP
- Has gained experience …
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'