Records Management - Project Manager
Reporting to the Regional Commercial Manager, this is a pivotal role in the delivery and implementation of major projects for our Clients and for our own needs.
The position requires the individual to be an experienced RM Operator, with excellent communication and IT skills. They will be qualified in Project Management and be able to compile and manage a budget for specific programmes as they arise. In addition creating, managing, and delivering project implementation plans, with deliverables and milestones is a prerequisite.
The successful candidate will need to be self-sufficient, managing their day accordingly and be available to travel as required across the UK and Ireland at very short notice.
The key responsibilities of this role are:
- Project management and implementation of major projects, making sure programmes are properly scoped and carried out.
- Manage one or more work streams or projects within a wider programme of activity, ensuring they are planned and delivered on time and to specification, and results in the realisation of expected benefits.
- Creating budgetary plans and managing the resources accordingly.
- Development of project documentation & programmes.
- Responsible for supporting managers in achieving service excellence and positive outcomes for our clients; showing high levels of technical capability & sound commercial knowledge.
Ideal Attributes- (preferred)
- Excellent communication attributes and the ability to work at all levels.
- Knowledge of O'Neil’s RSSQL
- Supervisory experience
- Project Management (Prince II minimum)
- RM Industry background
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Knowledge of other internal Crown IT systems
- Willingness to travel throughout the UK and Ireland & work away from home
- Self-starter and self-motivated
- Proven track record of delivering complex projects on time and to budget
- Self-motivated, disciplined and accountable
- Good communication skills
- Able to work on own initiative and be proactive
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Customer focussed (internal and external customers)
- Able to deliver a quality service
- Project Management
- Records Management
- Implementation Plans
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'