We are currently looking for a Project Manger for our client based in Cardiff.
The ideal candidate will have experience working on tech roll outs for a large company, both hardware and software experience would be great but not essential.
Having an IT Project Management experience and showing you’re technically savvy, highly analytical and quick-thinking - the kind of person who can deliver in a dynamic, ever-changing environment.
The role is fairly hands on and a lot of it will be about communicating with the business and finding good ways to do this.
As a Project Manager:
- Look at the performance and relevance of existing technology, determining how best to use the technology and systems.
- Work with many different teams to help them select, implement and optimise a variety of tech from vendors and our own tech team.
- Organise projects with external vendors dealing with every aspect of their work including, commercials, functionality, time scales, roll out and regulatory compliance;
- Develop go live strategies, testing and communication plans.
- Takes a project from concept through to delivery and can demonstrate prior experience of doing this;
- Concisely communicates across audiences both internally and externally, and is comfortable taking their own initiative;
- Is eager and curious to learn. Experience with digital projects is essential.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'