Location: Warrington, Cheshire
Salary: £55,000 per annum
Contract Type: Permanent
we are currently seeking an experienced Project Manager for our global client who specialises in the repair and distribution of high-tech electronic equipment for major contracts/customers.
Reporting to the Director of Supply Chain Operations, you will be responsible for taking on a key leadership role in the delivery of large multifaceted projects across the company whilst working closely with a wide team across multiple levels and functions within the business, from new product introduction, enhancement of service to forward and reverse logistics, your role will be extremely diverse and will be both project and operational.
As a Project Manager, your duties will be:
- To provide full support for the Request for Quotes process.
- To complete benchmark studies to determine industry best practices and incorporate them into the project solution.
- Able to liaise with customers to ensure the presentation of project metrics and hold regular reviews to show progress.
- Ensure project delivery within budgetary requirements, in accordance with financial compliance rules and in line with industry leading quality standards.
- Ability to deliver detailed project plans to deadline and to the satisfaction on management and client.
- To manage and motivate a cross- functional team of the project leads from all departments and a wider project team.
- To complete feasibility studies to evaluate potential impacts of projects targeted at new and existing processes.
A Project Manager, will hold the following skills and experiences:
- Must have a minimum of 3 years relevant complex project management experience.
- Excellent client facing skills.
- Knowledge of Six Sigma Lean methodology.
- BSc or MSc degree.
- Proven experience of successful project implementation, particularly in the capacity of overall project leader.
- Ability to foster motivation within the project team to meet tight deadlines.
- Proven experience of the whole project life-cycle.
In return, Project Manager will receive a salary of £55,000 per annum. You will also receive excellent benefits, such as; 30 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays) with 1 day extra every 2 years of service being accrued up to a maximum of 35 days, employees can also apply for funding towards an activity which aids your development i.e. gym membership, language classes, IT courses etc, excellent pension, sick pay and childcare voucher schemes are offered.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'