Job Title: Project Manager
Reporting To: Head of Implementation
Salary: Up to £40k plus car allowance
*** Please note that flexibility to travel and stay away from home will be required ***
Our client are an International Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) organisation managing its customers' indirect material spend via an integrated e-procurement platform. Their client list includes multinational organisations such including high end automotive manufacturers to global pharmaceutical manufacturers to leading food manufacturers.
Their offering in the market is unique - this is why they continue to grow at a phenomenal rate. They have more than doubled in size over the last six years, growing their turnover from £84m to £300m.
In 2017 they acquired another business and recently moved into new premises to accommodate the growth. Headquartered in Warrington (Birchwood) but with over 350 stores across the UK, Europe and Singapore and recently expanded into Ireland, Germany, Sweden and Slovakia.
As a result of the growth, we are now looking a strong Project Manager to join Implementation team, ideally with a background in Manufacturing or Procurement.
Responsible for the success of the project from the scope definition to the delivery of the project. You will be concerned with new client implementations primarily but be expected to leverage learning into continuous improvement initiatives. You will be expected to work closely with the Head of Implementation, the Client and Client Relationship teams.
You will be a part of planning with the Head of Implementation, Continuous Improvement and Digital. To support the HOI with the management of Junior Project Managers to effectively deliver and execute projects and ultimately be responsible of the projects success. Build a lasting relationship with the client, work with the Client Relationship Manager to better understand commercial arrangements per contract and provide high level status reporting.
You will be responsible for managing multiple projects using Prince 2 methodology and be responsible for ongoing relationship management with back office work streams. Working to a strong continuous improvement discipline you will be expected to continuously drive improvements. ??
Duties and responsibilities
* Update and maintain project documentation
* Lead implementation projects across multi sites
* Responsible for implementation quality and success
* Responsible for client journey, satisfaction and delivery of value
* Accountable for all financial aspects of implementation
* Cresting best in class, right first time solutions, assuring lessons learnt are maximised
* Rapidly move client and Junior Project Management team through implementation cycles and manage all risks / issues.
* To take shared responsibility for your own personal development and performance in order to maximise your contribution to the business and your satisfaction in the role
* Manage risk and work to minimise this with good planning
* Work with the Client Relationship Team to understand commercial outcomes and client expectations
* Mentor Junior Project Managers assuring plans are co ordinated and met within time allocated.
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Strong Listening Skills
- 4+ years project management experience, preferably in a client-service organization
- Experience of multiple full project lifecycles
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience of successfully leading and managing teams
- Excellent interpersonal, oral & written communication skills
- A good understanding of Microsoft Project & Office at intermediate level
- Prince 2/PMI
Hours of Work
Monday to Friday, 08:00 - 17:00
Flexibility to travel and stay away from home will be required
- Project management
- PRINCE II
- Hands on
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'