£55,000 to £70,000
We are currently looking for a Project Manager on behalf of our client, a highly regarded software solutions business based in St. Albans.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the entirety of the Software Development lifecycle, ensuring that bespoke software solutions are delivered to clients efficiently and effectively.
- Work with the external client Project Managers and stakeholders to understand the business requirements and project scope.
- Lead Business Requirements gathering and workshop, and ensure the completion of as-is and to-be documents.
- Work alongside with Business Analysts and Developers.
- Define the Project Plan with the key deliverables, resource requirements, budget and work plan.
- Manage the day-to-day operational aspects of the project.
- Work with the senior IT stakeholders to agree the scheduling of all development, testing and production releases.
- Manage, monitor and motivate the cross functional teams assigned to the project.
- Minimum 2 years experience within the Financial Services industry.
- Minimum 2 years experience of working within a Project Team.
- A proven track record of successful project implementation in a software environment.
- Experience of the whole project life cycle, able to lead the initiation, planning, execution, monitoring, controlling and closing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including strong people management skills.
- Understanding of basic principals of DPA and other forms of data protection.
- Candidates must have a Prince 2 Foundation & Practitioner, or another recognised Project Management accreditation.
- 5 GCSEs (A-C).
Keywords: Project Manager; Project Management; Software Development; Project Life Cycle; DPA; Data Protection; Project Implementation; PRINCE2
Please note that due to a high volume of applications we receive daily, we are only able to contact applicants which have passed the initial CV screening stage. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful.
We do not retain any personal information without your permission. Please refer to our data protection policy on our website for more information - www.edenjames.co.uk
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'