Our client is a highly regarded and well-established Software Company that is enjoying exceptional levels of success, providing comprehensive solutions into the Insurance Sector. We are actively seeking a Project Manager to join their expanding team based in the Aldershot area, Surrey.
Due to the successful growth of the company, the Project Manager will be an addition to their team, managing implementations of their systems for new and existing high-profile clients in the General Insurance marketplace.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a hands on Project Manager who is currently working for an Insurance Software House or for an Insurance Company. You will have project managed the implementation of large systems handling the administration of insurance products across the General Insurance Business, covering the complete product life cycle including Quotation, Policy Administration, Claims and Insurance Accounting.
Key experience and qualities sought for this role:
- Detailed understanding of the current General Insurance Market.
- Hands on experience of project managing the delivery of large scale Insurance Software Package Implementations from leading Software vendors, ideally either with an Insurance Software House for clients or within an Insurance Company. (We are not seeking a Programme Manager who is responsible for a team of Project Managers - This is a hands on role).
- Proactive team player who can take responsibility for leading the team, while also being prepared to be actively involved in the project management capacity with clients in the implementation process.
- Experience of leading and managing teams including the client and the internal teams.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both spoken and written.
- A technical background would be desirable but is not essential as the experience of handling the project management of major implementations is key.
This role will be based in our client’s offices in the Aldershot area, Surrey, with travel required to visit customer sites across the UK when necessary.
The salary for this exceptional role is £60K to £80K, subject to your experience.
To apply for this exciting position, please send your CV to Stephen Sewell at PJS Consultants and we will contact you to discuss your background and this role in more detail as the start of the process.
- General Insurance
- Project Management
- Insurance Software
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'