Seeking a project manager with experience in project managing the implementations of technology solutions. Join an innovative, fast growing company delivering cutting edge solutions incorporating customisable software and Internet of Things (IoT) devices to large corporates, banking organisations, retail centres and hospitality providers. If you have strong project management skills, can adapt to new and changing environments, have a good knowledge of IT infrastructure, understand the processes behind implementing customised software solutions, and excellent communication skills, contact us with a CV to find out more. Excellent opportunity to develop your career and tailor your role in an evolving organisation enjoying huge success. Based Luton, frequent travel in the UK and sometimes Internationally. Salary flexible depending on experience within a broad range of £38k to £50k pa.
Please apply if you have:
- at least 5 years Project Management experience in the IT sector
- experience of project managing solutions for multiple external clients of a technology provider, software vendor or consultancy
- Prince 2 or similar project management methodology expertise, and ideally a practitioner qualification
- a desire to join a fast growing business offering excellent opportunities to grow your career
- good verbal and written communication skills and high standards of customer service
- flexibility, willingness to contribute to process development and continual improvement
- ability to communicate with and influence people at all levels to the most senior within high profile companies in varied sectors
- willingness to travel
In this Project Manager role you will:
- lead and manage complex large scale software solutions projects
- matrix manage a diverse group of technical leads, product developers, and third party suppliers of devices and software
- translate client briefs to technical briefs
- manage the design, testing and implementations of solutions for delivery to clients
- implement effective change management
- manage project objectives, schedules, risks and issues
- manage the client relationship
- carry out timely and effective communication to all stakeholders providing regular progress updates
- stay up to date with technology developments
This truly is an exceptional company with ground breaking solutions, blue chip clients and a drive to continually develop, delivering excellence in solutions and services. Please contact us asap with a CV for more information and a prompt invitation to telephone interview for relevant candidates.
- Project Management
- Software Implementation
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'