Project Manager - Oxfordshire - Medical Device Industry
- Do you have previous experience within medical devices?
- Have you a background in high volume manufacturing?
- If you are an experienced project manager within a technical or mechanical discipline, then this position could be of interest to you.
Responsibilities of the Project Manager:
- Establish and agree the complete project scope and strategy
- Working with the team and other key stakeholders, develop and manage a live and up to date MS Project plan for all project activities.
- Negotiate and agree contract resource allocation to your project(s) and contract your planned activities
- Maintain overall delivery responsibility for all aspects of your project including responsibility to ensure that contracted activities are completed to agreed time, cost and quality targets.
- Keep up to date with regulatory developments and work with key stakeholders including quality, R&D and your customer(s) to map the most efficient regulatory route.
- Motivate the project team to achieve overall project needs, targets and deadlines.
- Liaise with Commercial and Account Manager(s), attend client meetings, telephone calls and presentations
For the position of Project Manager, you will ideally have the following skills, experience and qualifications:
- Degree qualified in a technical engineering or manufacturing discipline
- Experience in medical devices is essential or otherwise highly regulated industries such as aerospace or automotive
- High volume mechanical or electro-mechanical manufacturing background
- Strong commercial knowledge and IT ability
This position offers a competitive salary and rewarding package for the right applicant for the role of Project Manager.
This vacancy is commutable from Oxford, Chipping Norton, Swindon, Woodstock, Bicester, Banbury.
Please apply now to discuss your application and the vacancy in more detail.
- Medical Devices
- Medical Equipment
- Project Engineering
- Project Management
- Project Manager
- Project Engineer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'