Do you have previous experince in a high volume manufacturing scale up environment?
If so, we have the ideal opportunity…
We are currently working in partnership with one of our leading clients and are currently looking to recruit the new Project Manager for their business.
The successful candidate will have overall responsibility for delivering and hands on managing one or more projects to the agreed time, cost and quality.
You will liaise and negotiate with sales, customers, product marketing, operations and industrialisation, R&D and other key stakeholders in order to maximise the delivery efficiency and rewards from your projects.
Key responsibilities -
- Leading from the front, do whatever it reasonably takes to ensure delivery of your projects to time, cost and quality targets
- Establish and agree the complete project scope and strategy that it equates to any related commercial agreement
- Working with the team and other stakeholders, develop and manage a live and up to date MS Project plan for all project activities
- Ensure technical oversight arrangements are agreed and enacted with the departmental / resource managers
- Keep up to date with regulatory developments and work with key stakeholders including Quality, R&D and your customer
- Motivate the Projects team to achieve overall Project needs, targets and deadlines
Knowledge and expertise required -
- Repeat experince of managing complex industrialisation / scale up projects preferably in a regulated environment and ideally in a plastic moulding and automated assembly environment
- Demonstrated impeccable customer relations, negotiation and interpersonal relationship building expertise
- Strong commercial acumen with an understanding of project contracts
- Very strong planning, organisational and problem solving skills
- Previous experince of delivering projects in a regulated environment
- Experience in a high volume manufacturing set up environment
Candidates applying will ideally be Degree educated or equivalent in a relevant technical discipline.
We are looking for applicants with strong leadership skills who also have a self-motivated attitude and strong communication skills.
This role is a full time, permanent position and will be based across 2 areas within Woodstock and the Chipping Norton area.
This opportunity comes with a highly competitive package.
If you have the above knowledge and skills as a Project Manager, why wait… APPLY NOW
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'