This is an exciting opportunity for someone within a new Trust: If you are a Project Manager and have experience working within a school and are ambitious to achieve your career potential, please read on.
We are looking for a Project Manager to communicate with the Trust and Senior Leaders to deliver and help create;
- A project and business plan for the school
- Create a marketing plan for the school
- Work within established financial systems and clear project objectives to produce plans, schedules and track budgets, highlighting variances in order to manage and control project delivery targets
- Help to create data with the attendance team
- Deliver/assist to manage small to medium scale projects or programmes of work, ensuring appropriate use of resources to deliver the required scope of work within set deadlines
- Use knowledge and experience to review project processes and policies, providing advice to support management in developing and improving processes and systems
- Advise colleagues on issues relating to own projects, providing subject matter advice in order to support delivery and ensure there is alignment between policy and operational practice
If this role is of interest to you, please do not hesitate to contact Hilary Connelly
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'