Project Manager - Software - Fixed Term Contract 15 months
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join a dynamic, fast paced niche general software vendor to help shape the future of their market leading software solutions.
As a Senior Project Manager, you will hold a high profile with internal stakeholders and a client base. The work is fast paced and the projects you will manage will be complex, so this opportunity would be suitable for someone with five years Project Management experience within the insurance sector.
You must be able to demonstrate:
- At least 5 years Project Management experience
- Successful management of projects within the insurance sector
- Experience of managing large complex projects
- Extensive experience of standard Project Management responsibilities, including:
- Project planning
- Forecasting and estimating
- Monitoring and reporting
- Risk & Issue management
- Finance management and budgeting
- Change management
- Experience of stakeholder management and building positive relationships with stakeholders
- Significant experience of face-to-face customer interaction
- Adhering to and supporting a governance framework
- Experience of working within a close-knit team, providing leadership and mentoring to junior team members
- Experience of managing projects in the insurance industry, ideally in pet, travel or gadget
- Project Management certification (Prince2, PMP, Agile PM, etc)
- Management of software projects
- Line management of direct reports
- Business Change
- Programme management
- ISO 27001 & 9001
- PCI DSS
£50,000 - £60,000
If you are interested in the role, please apply below ASAP. Unfortunately, we may not be able to respond to every unsuccessful applicant.
- project manager
- software projects
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'