Job Title: Project Manager
Salary: 50K - 60K GBP
Contract type: Fixed Term - 15 Months (possibility of extension)
MET Recruitment are looking to recruit a Project Manager for an exciting opportunity within a fast-paced insurance software group. The successful candidate will be helping shape the future of niche software solutions for various stakeholders through planning, coordination and communication. Providing maximum project management value to clients.
As a Project Manager you will need to be able to command a high profile with the client base and internal stakeholders. The work is fast paced, and the projects will be complex, so this role would be suitable for someone with circa five years’ experience within the insurance sector. Please note our clients hiring process for new employees includes a consumer credit check and DBS check.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Project planning
- Forecasting and estimating
- Monitoring and reporting with risk/issue management
- Finance management and budgeting
- Change management
- Stakeholder management
- Provide leadership and mentoring to project management team
- Execute and support governance framework
- Minimum five years project management experience
- Insurance sector background
- F2F customer integration
- Ability to manage complex projects to ensure deadlines are met
- Stakeholder management in software/insurance sector
- Project Management certification (Prince2, PMP, Agile PM)
- ISO 27001 & 9001
- PCI DSS
- Employee share and pension scheme
- Life insurance
- Health cover
- Regular social and charitable events
- £500 refer a friend bonus
- Free Monday morning breakfast
Please contact Kanyin Jolaosho:
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'