My client is one of the largest and most respected business process service providers in the UK. Due to growth in their business, they are now looking to recruit a Project Manager to join their team in Bristol.
About the role:
As a Project Manager your main responsibility will be to manage and deliver a number of projects or a defined element of internal programmes in order to meet business objectives due to a number of recent business wins. You will have responsibility for delivery of these projects (or a work stream within a programme), ensuring their delivery is on time, within budget and to scope.
You role will also require you to:
- Ensure you apply the appropriate project management disciplines, i.e. planning, resourcing, scheduling, monitoring and reporting throughout the project
- To be responsible for the budget reporting, forecasting and expenditure associated with the projects
- Manage and maintain relationships with stakeholders and key customers
- Establish an effective project organisation structure. This will include being responsible for project team shaping, building, development, management and motivation including project resource planning, task allocation, prioritisation and monitoring
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous Project Manager experience with proven track record of delivery in small - medium projects
- Accredited at Project Management discipline (practitioner level) (e.g. Certified Project Manager, APMP, Prince2, ISEB)
- Experience of budget management
- Experience of presenting and working with clients
- Good communication & influencing skills, at all levels and up to 'Head of level'
- Proven decision making skills
- Generous basic holiday allowance + Bank Holidays
- Performance related bonus
- Contributory pension
If you are looking for your next opportunity and you think you have the skills and experience, please apply for immediate consideration.
Guidant Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Global is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.
- Project Management
- Prince 2
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'