Base locations: Bristol BS34 8SW (candidate must be able to travel throughout the UK and Republic of Ireland)
Becoming a Project Manager with Capita on our Project Resource Solutions team:
A Unique opportunity to expand your skills and develop a wide-ranging understanding of the company. You will get to work in different locations across the UK.
What you will do:
- You will be responsible for managing the successful delivery of Change and IT projects to agreed time, cost and quality standards.
- Project initiation and definition of required deliverable and governance models
- Plan across all staged of the project lifecycle and obtain appropriate levels of sign-off
- Ensure projects are delivered to agreed time, cost, quality, TCF and compliance objectives
- Manage the project on a day to day basis to deliver in line with agreed project plans
- Execute the project plan, monitoring progress and taking all necessary actions and escalations where appropriate
Your experience will include:
- A proven project management track record in a delivery environment, with experience of the full project lifecycle
- Being able to demonstrate effective and productive stakeholder management skills both internally at all levels and with third parties, with the ability to build productive relationship.
- You'll have a flexible approach to successfully deliver to tight deadlines of changing scope
- Being able to lead, motivate and manage cross functional, multi-disciplined teams
To be successful within this role:
- You must have the ability to travel to any office within the UK and Republic of Ireland to work on projects
- Have the ability to hit the ground running
- You will have a full UK driving licence
Within the Project Resource Solutions Team, we work in partnership with well-known UK and international financial services providers to administer life, savings and pensions policies on their behalf. We work with a number of notable clients such as Sun Life, Abbeylife and Royal London. We also work with service providers such as John Lewis and O2. We're able to deliver complex processing while maintaining quality and provide a wide range of services. You could too, if you join our talented team here.
Capita Plc, is the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions. Through quality solutions, tailored to our customers' needs, we've helped countless organisations unlock value and maximise their potential. With access to our range of unique and diverse opportunities, offering real career advancement and progression, we can unlock your potential too.
What's in it for you?
At Capita, we believe an open, transparent working environment that encourages ingenuity and collaboration - with colleagues, customers and clients - is what makes us so effective at what we do.
As well as a generous basic salary, we also give you 23 day's holiday (rising with service), company matched pension scheme and access to a variety of voluntary benefit options. These include a share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle, such as retail, health & wellbeing and leisure discounts.
You'll be joining a network of some of the most experienced, innovative and dedicated people in the country - the opportunities to learn new skills, develop in your career and grow and as we grow are almost endless. Our mission is to help you realise your potential - whatever that means to you.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now. We understand you might have some questions before taking the step to apply - you can contact for guidance.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
| Become a Change Maker |
<img src="http://maps/api/staticmap?center=BS348SW&zoom=14&size=200x200&maptype=roadmap&markers=BS348SW&color:ORANGE|label:A|&sensor=false&key=AIzaSyA1avTFqfXs_sttGUBwjK6mTjic1Y-zg2I" align="left" />
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'