Salary: Up to £35k
Rock are working with one of the UK`s fasted growing digital agency groups, looking for an Project Manager to be part of a lovely team delivering great work across an impressive client list.
About the role
- As a Project Manager you will have a background in digital and experience working on UX projects, digital delivery projects and marketing campaigns.
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients.
- Ensuring projects are delivered against agreed time-lines, budgets and to the objectives.
- Planning in projects, from extracting a brief from a client, through quoting, resource planning and delivery.
- Working collaboratively with designers and developers to produce the best possible solutions.
- Working with well-known companies and communicating directly with senior project stakeholders.
- Managing overlapping projects in a fast-paced, innovative environment
- Versatile and happy to turn your hand to lots of different things
- Passionate about delivering great work for clients and willing to go above and beyond to do it
- Hands-on and willing to get involved in project delivery as necessary
- An excellent communicator with good organisational skills
- Experienced in running a team and managing large client accounts
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'