Based at Rosyth
£30,000 - £40,000
Contact Helen Phillips
We have an excellent opportunity for a Project Manager for a permanent position based in Rosyth and covering their surrounding sites! Working for a market leader, you will be responsible for delivering projects across the site and surrounding sites. You will be delivering projects to time, quality, specification and budget.
* To deliver multiple projects and oversee the effective, compliant and timely delivery of projects in accordance, complying with all Health & Safety and Environmental standards and policies.
* Monitor Supply Chain work teams to ensure suitably qualified and experienced operatives are directed to relevant tasks.
* Monitor Supply Chain service delivery, quality and safe working to ensure all performance indicators are consistently achieved.
* Review Risk Assessments and Method Statements to ensure they are to an acceptable standard
* Ensure appropriate work plans and budgets are in place to achieve programmes and financial commitments, whilst meeting the changing operational need.
* Ensure, as far as reasonably practical, that all persons on site observe the requirements of JSP 375
* Ensure compliance with the Asbestos register and management plan and the Legionella management plan.
* All other Project Manager duties as required
You must have a proven working background as a Project Manager, delivering multiple projects.
You will hold a HND level qualification in an Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering or Building/Civil Engineering or a related discipline or equivalent experience
Management level qualification in H&S and Environment (e.g. SMSTS). Good working knowledge of CDM regulations. NEC3 contract requirements
A full UK Driving Licence as travel to sites is required.
Demonstrable experience of supervising staff in Project Management including:
* Leading an operational team to achieve KPIs
* Stakeholder management
* Management of costs
* Planning, directing and controlling activities
* Management of Safe Systems of Work
Fusion People are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business.
You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'