Job Title: Project Manager
Suitable For: Project Manager, IT Project Manager, Senior Project Manager
Salary: £50,000 to £55,000pa DoE + Bonus
Location: Northamptonshire, Field Based, Regional Travel c1hr
Work Pattern: Full Time Monday to Friday
Contract Type: Permanent
Access Talent are Project and Programme Resourcing Specialists for the permanent, contract and interim market.
Who you'll be working for
Stoneseed provides innovative Project, Programme and IT services to a multitude of clients nationwide, with projects covering a range of industries and technologies. Their success has been built around their Project Management as a Service (PMaaS) model.
Stoneseed are not industry specific, nor aligned to any particular technology or vendors - this role is never the same and therefore, what they offer is variance to their Project Managers, in a client facing environment.
Please visit www.stoneseed.co.uk for more information
We are firm believers that good Project Managers, can manage any project. So along with several years' project management experience, you will have:
- Delivered IT, Transformation, or Business Change projects through the whole project lifecycle.
- Must have had a varied Project Management career across either two or more industries or sectors.
- Familiar with a range of methodologies and are flexible in their approach
- Ideally have Project Management or Project Delivery experience in a client facing role.
What do they offer in return
- 24 days' annual leave (exc. Bank Holidays)
- Profit Share Scheme after 6 months
- An annual company day out for those eligible
- Personal Company Pension Plan
- Death in Service (4x salary)
- Flexible points-based benefit scheme (1+ year) including; -
- Additional holiday
- ERs pension contributions
- Childcare Voucher Scheme (after probation)
- Monthly £100 charity donation under our staff feedback initiative.
The next steps
So you know where you stand, we aim to respond to applicants within 15 working days.
What their "employees say"
Having spent many years as an internal project manager, I thought I knew all I needed to know about project management. Although, since making the move to Stoneseed I have noticed several differences. What I knew to be project management was very much a "watered down" version...
Now I am a client-side project manager, I support and own every part of the process. I must drive vendor competency whilst managing client relationships and align expectations, in other words true project management.
The variety of projects is what makes it interesting.
Stoneseed Project Manager
We aim to respond to all applicants within 15 days - to avoid missing out please apply today.
Access Talent Ltd. ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We are a recruitment agency and recruitment business as defined in the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 (our business).
This statement together with our privacy notice sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
Please read the following Privacy Notice carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. www.accesstalent.co.uk / privacy-notice
- Project Manager
- Senior Project Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'