Our established client in Hatfield is recruiting a Project Manager to join their Operations Team, primarily working on project management for commercial lighting projects. This is a permanent position with a salary of £55,000 - £60,000 depending on experience, to be reviewed after your 3-month probation period. Full-time hours (7 am - 16.30 pm Monday - Friday). 20 days holiday per annum plus Bank Holidays, rising to 25 after 10 years of employment.
The main parts of your job role will be;
- Co-ordinate sub-contract packages on site
- Quality control of installations
- Ensure sub-contractors are professionally representing the company
Pro-actively manage and report on the following
- H&S on site
- Design changes and queries - ensure they are carried out on time and passed back to Engineers/clients as necessary.
- Variations to the scope of works
- Issue notes of meetings
- Project risks to the company
- Issue a weekly timesheet (provided by the company)
- Liaise with clients and our internal project team
- Comply with the company email policy
- You need to be contactable during working hours
- Communication must be professional at all levels
- Monitor project programmes and report on them. Revise them as necessary and ensure actions are carried out to meet the programme or keep ahead.
- Monitor variations to project scope and design, report to your contracts manager
- Manage project costs and financial aspects of the project
It is expected that you use your own vehicle and fuel, but travel expenses to sites will be reimbursed monthly. A laptop will be provided for your use at the office. Nominal working hours of 07:00 to 16:30 are expected, however it is likely that additional hours will be needed on occasion due to work pressure. We expect there to be flexibility on both sides as the aim is to complete tasks not just set work hours.
Candidates must have previous Project Management experience within the commercial lighting industry.
- Project Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'