Are you a Project Manager looking to work on the largest Civil Engineering project in the UK?
My client is a contracting business who work within Civil Engineering sectors. They are looking to hire an experienced Project Manager to manage a major civil engineering project in Birmingham.
Reporting to the Contracts Management team, the Project Manager will take responsibility for sites across the project, you can expect to work on Highways, Earthwork packages
- Supervise a management teams
- Project manage all Highways and Earthworks
- Ensure all works are carried out to a high standard and in line with current HSE legislation.
- Good analytical, presentation and communication skills essential.
- Self-starter able to work autonomously
- Experience in a similar role within the Civils industry desirable
- CSCS Card
- Civil Engineering qualifications desirable
For More information please call Lee Jones in The Birmingham Office or email your CV
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'