KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Project Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Lead of Project Teams consisting of representatives of the following areas: Development and Production, Manufacturing Functional and Unit Mangers, Quality Assurance, Quality Control, Validation, Regulatory and Pharmaceutical stores.
2. Responsible for evaluation of assigned external and internal project enquiries for manufacturing activities to negotiate and finalise project definition, formulate proposals for resources and programmes required for project delivery.
3. Provide leadership, manage relationships and motivate the teams throughout the project life cycle. Typically the team would comprise department managers or deputies from functional areas typically QC, QA, Production and Development.
4. Support Commercial function in developing the customer relationship pre-contract, activities include customer liaison, assistance in negotiation, prompt delivery of reports and other information as needed.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Project Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Biological or Chemical Science along with industrial project management experience.
2. Proven industry experience in managing complex projects involving multiple departments in a manufacturing environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Pharmaceutical Project Management, GMP Manufacturing and Operational Management will be extremely desirable.
Key Words: Project Management | Pharmaceutical | Biopharmaceutical | GMP | Manufacturing | Bioprocess | PRINCE2 | PMP | Project Manager | Life Science | Biotechnology |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'