An immediate opportunity is now available for a Project Manager (Installations) based in Chard, Somerset.
As a Project Manager, you will:
- Produce and manage the development and delivery of project programmes, providing professional / technical expertise to support short and long-term operational priorities.
- Provide good quality management reporting on service delivery, to support the planning of operational work
- Provide high level advice and support to resolve local issues and incidents, ensuring that decisions are made on sound technical grounds in line with best practice
- Produce detailed and comprehensive installation programme
- Manage Installation Managers including time management and detailed recording of progress on site; identifying risks in the delivery of priorities and implementing timely resolutions so as to ensure appropriate reallocation of time, finance
- Manage day-to-day aspects of the project in conjunction with internal & external stakeholders
- Manage all Health & Safety and risk assessments
- Negotiate and contract sub-contractors and installers
- Ensure excellent and timely communication with clients and partners and manage expectations
- Manage risk elements of project
- Ensure project documentation completed accordingly
- Ensure on time procurement
- Manage project budget
- Ensure auditing requirements are met
- Financial Reporting on progress, contract value and margins/budget
- Manage QS, Tender Process and Quotations
- Contract Negotiation
- Organise and run project team meetings as required
- Organise and run meetings with client/partner as required
- Keep relevant parties updated on changes to project scope
- Presentation of information on projects as required
Experience needed as a Project Manager:
- Significant experience of project management capacity including multiple projects
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills
- Experience in managing people
- Ability to cope with changing priorities and demands
- Problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to communicate with a broad spectrum of people
- Persuasive and encouraging
- Ability to gain cooperation as required
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
If you have the required experience, I want to hear from you!
First 2 Recruit Ltd is an Employment Agency who provide permanent and fixed term contract services and an Employment Business who provide temporary services as defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973. First 2 Recruit Ltd will collect the personal details which job seekers provide to us for the purposes of providing job seekers with work-finding services. In providing this service to job seekers we may need to transfer their personal details to our client companies.
Please note we regret that due to the high volume of CV's received we cannot give individual feedback to candidates, if you are not contacted within 5 working days of submitting your CV please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
First 2 Recruit Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to a policy of treating all its employees and job applicants equally regardless of race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age or perceived age, marital or civil partnership status or disability.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'