IF YOU'RE GREAT AT COMMUNICATING WITH PEOPLE, ORGANISED AND HAVE EXPERIENCE AS A PROJECT MANAGER THEN READ ON.
You will both thrive and love working in our team if this sounds like you:
- Simple - You have the knowledge and confidence to explain things so everybody understands
- Team Player - You help others when they are in need of support and are willing to work on things that aren't specifically "your job"
- Fun - Whilst you're focussed on delivering results you also remember to enjoy yourself, you only get one life
- Positive Mindset - You look for the positive in every situation, not dwelling too much on the negatives
- Diplomacy - When working with challenging clients you listen to their concerns and try to find compromise that works for everybody
- Perseverance - You overcome all the obstacles in your way to deliver a project into a successful result
- Positive Disruption - You suggest ideas we can improve as a team, you don't just settle for the way it's always been done
About the Role
We want people who can work with our clients - some of the biggest brands on the planet, manage their expectations and deliver the project on time.
Your role week-to-week will be:
- Scoping out projects
- Initial planning
- Devising a detailed project plan
- Estimating & budgeting
- Managing client expectations
- Using Microsoft Office to a high level
- Client support
Papirfly means 'Paper Plane' in Norwegian, and it's Norway where our company was founded in 2000. One reason the name is apt is that, like a paper plane, we're all about making the complicated simple.
Being part of a business founded in Norway, we believe you should work to live not live to work. There is a strong work-life balance here.
We work with global companies and make it possible for non-specialists to produce their own brand marketing, in any language and at any time.
You will be working in a friendly and supportive team and there is also a wealth of technical support based over in Norway, who built our software from scratch.
You will be based in a light and open office in Wickford. We are a close team, go on a team jolly all expenses paid every year and pride ourselves on having a team of people that all see it as their business.
If this sounds like the place you would like to call home, then apply now, we would love to hear from you.
- Death in service benefit
- Free fruit
- Free tea and coffee
- 2 min walk to the train station (40 min to London)
- 2 annual team trips a year as a team
- Professional development
- Project Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job