Position - Project Manager
Salary - £40,000 - £47,000
Leading manufacturing company are looking for an additional project manager to join their projects team in Farnham working on a minimum 12-month contract with the potential to extend.
Responsible for managing and directing the daily execution of contract requirements to assure that cost, schedules and performance goals are met. Leading meetings and integrating product team, provide interface, communicate and coordination with internal and external customers on matters pertaining to existing contracts and bids and proposal activities.
As Project Manager you will:
- Manage and direct daily execution of contract requirements to assure that cost, schedules and performance goals are met.
- Participate as a team member or leader on bid and proposal activities. Insure that the requirements of the request for proposal are met in the preparation and documentation of bids and proposals
- Actively seek new business opportunities in coordination with business development
- Represent management at program reviews, meetings, seminars etc.
- Prepare for and participate in contract / subcontract negotiations, while representing company's interests, assure that all government regulatory guidance is adhered to.
- Previous experience in managing manpower planning, project reviews, scheduling and budget control
- Degree qualified with relevant experience
- Program Management preferred - Prince 2 or PMP
- Previous experience working within an aerospace, automotive or maritime or defence setting essential
- Strong Microsoft Office experience essential
WR Engineering & Manufacturing are the #1 recruitment partner for sales and manufacturing staff, recruiting UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"