My client are now looking for another Project Manager to come and join their ever growing team . They are a Financial Service Company based in London, E14. Offering a full time permanent position.
My clients are a large successful financial company of 25 years. They provide a full range of compliance, technology and care to thousands of independent contractors helping make the most of their business. Offering their clients global workforce management solutions.
You will be required to take responsibility for the delivery of the profile of projects and getting involved in all aspects of project management from start to finish. You will manage two junior project managers, look after clients and internal accounts.
- Direct management of 2 junior project managers
- Execution of portfolio/projects to time, cost and quality, delivering on commitments and meeting the expectations of the customers, sponsors and stakeholders.
- Effectively planning and resourcing all portfolios/projects. All projects will have a project plan, including all relevant tasks (both giant and customer), with agreed resourcing, maintained on a weekly basis (as a minimum). Plans should be complete for their current project stage, with indicative resourcing to completion.
- Management of project change as defined in the Change Control Note process
- Management of Risk, Issue and Action logs for all projects, maintaining up to date project documentation
- Review and management of a Delivery Transformation initiative, ensuring continuous improvement.
- Project reporting and presentation of project updates to clients and colleagues Working with the necessary departments to ensure project tasks are completed within the required time frames
- Address any project issues with the appropriate parties as soon as they are identified Ensure a high level of awareness to the project execution processes
- Continually improve controls and implement process improvements and reduce non added value work
- Experience of working in a project managements environment with knowledge of professional services and/or outsourcing solutions
- Experience with MS Project
- Experience in dealing with Change Management
- Experience in playing a lead client facing role
- Proven hands-on experience of building and implementing best practise project management processes
- Strong Leadership and people management skills
- Ability to train and develop junior staff
- Change Management
- Project Management
- MS project
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job