As a Project Manager you will:
• Be resposible for global varied projects across the company
• Closely cooperate with specialist from engineering, marketing and other departmens
• Manage usual project management tasks – budget, time and people
• Ensure smooth transition to the product environment
• Be in direct contact with colleagues and customers abroad (USA, China)
• Track project tasks and milestones
For the role of a Project Manager you should:
• Have working experience in project management in international environment
• Have experience with managing projects
• Have excellent communication, negotiation and organizational skills
• Hold University degree
• Speak English fluently
Our client offer:
• Working in multinational team and company
• Benefit package – 5 weeks holiday, meal vouchers, pension insurance, e-learning system, language courses where applicable, etc.
• Yearly performance increase
• Opportunity to build your career with global company
Location: Brno, Czech Republic
Valid work permit for Czech Republic is needed.
If you match the above requirements and want to know more about this role, apply to this ad or send me your CV in English.
I’m looking forward to our cooperation:
Katerina Francová, REED – IT/ Technology
By answering to this advertisement or sending your CV and other personal materials, you consent to the collecting, processing and storage of your personal data in accordance with Act No. 101/2000 Coll. Privacy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job