Our clienthas an exciting opportunity for aProject Manager to join their team based in Hereford. You will work on a full time, permanent basisand receive a highlycompetitive salary of £40,000 - £50,000 per annum.
As Project Manager you’ll manage projects involving systems that process billions of pounds worth of transactions each year, working with Established and Challenger clients to bring innovative new ideas to the public, across a wide spectrum of industries and sectors.
As Project Manager, some of your key duties will include:
- Delivering complex, high profile projects to time and budget;
- Translating complex concepts between business customers and the technical project team;
- Ensuring that risk & issue management and mitigation is a central function throughout project delivery;
- Delivering projects within market driven time constraints and budgets;
- Managing relationships with both internal and external senior stakeholders and high profile clients.
As Project Manager you’ll demonstrate to us that you have:
- Proven experience of managing a variety of high profile and complex projects, across a number of business areas and functions, engaging both internal and external stakeholders;
- Demonstrable understanding of the principles and frameworks of successful project management;
- Experience working within Prince2 and Agile frameworks;
- Understanding of project delivery and acceptance processes within a fast-paced business environment;
- Ability to produce and present management information to all levels of stakeholders.
Benefits of becoming a Project Manager:
In return, our client offers a competitive salary, a range of additional benefits, including 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays every year. Roles in our Hereford Head Office, where this is based, benefit from our two on-site subsidised restaurants and free parking, as well as access to our subsidised gym.
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as a Project Manager then please click ‘apply’ now! We’d love to hear from you!
All offers are subject to a successful DBS (formerly CRB) and Credit Check.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job