Project Manager - Leading Multidisciplinary Practice - Central London
Your new company
An established and leading construction practice are looking to appoint a Project Manager to provide consultancy services within the corporate occupier and arts & heritage schemes.
Your main responsibilities will involve:
- Provide a professional Project Management service to successfully deliver capital works projects for a diverse range of clients.
- Direct and manage project teams from inception to handover and operation.
- Chair meetings with design teams, cost consultants, contractors and other specialists.
- Monitor project progress, produce reports and work schedules and identify corrective actions within the project team to ensure projects are always delivered safely and on time, on budget to meet the specified quality of the agreed design.
- Adopt a rigorous approach to the control of cost, quality, change management and programme by implementing project tools and procedures, standards and documentation.
- Take ownership and demonstrate leadership.
- Be responsible for the successful achievement of project critical success factors
- Seek and maintain clarity of purpose and objectives.
- The majority of our work is client facing and therefore the individual needs to be presentable, articulate, communicative and empathetic. He or she must be able to work well with clients who generally have limited knowledge of the construction industry.
Be responsible for own performance and project teams performance which is likely to include some internal resources.
What you'll need to succeed
- Degree in Surveying, Construction, Engineering or other discipline relevant to the construction industry.
- Full membership of RICS or other Chartered Institute(s)/professional body
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job