Contract - 9 months initially
I am currently recruiting for a global energy company and world leader in wind energy. They provide energy management and supply of gas and electricity in the UK.
Ideally looking for somebody with expert knowledge of delivery of projects construction units ie financial authorisation, material orders, overhead lines and capital.
Responsible for delivering the safe provision of one of the following specific activities with strict adherence to the appropriate regulatory and license obligations for the electricity distribution network;
- Operations & Maintenance
- Investment Projects
- Customer Projects
- Deliver district business plan outputs in line with financial, regulatory and business plan objectives whilst optimising return through incentive mechanisms.
- Through active customer and stakeholder engagement, support delivery of robust communication activities to facilitate the delivery of project plans and deliverables affecting local communities, customers and stakeholders.
- Deliver robust project plans to facilitate business deliverables in line with district and licence plans which are devised to minimise outages to customers.
- To effectively deliver the relevant elements of the business plan, undertake some or all of the following activities as required:
- contract management,
- project management
- To drive continual performance improvement through analysis of outputs and feedback from internal and external sources.
- Integrate asset stewardship and ownership values through sound engineering principles and coordinated planning and delivery activities to improve integrity, safety and longevity of the electrical network.
- Promotes an exemplary safety culture and ensures that all safety legislation is implemented and delivered through all activities.
- Ensure the accurate and timely capture and recording of data within Corporate systems
- Ensure customer records are accurately maintained within Corporate systems and that all customer interactions are recorded
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
Expert knowledge of delivery of projects construction units ie financial authorisation, material orders, overhead lines and capital
- Project / programme management experience, with a strong performance ethos and a track record of driving and delivering projects and initiatives.
- Knowledge of the regulatory environment including relevant output and incentive mechanisms would be of benefit.
- General contract, commercial and regulatory awareness with the ability to balance effective and efficient customer service and project delivery, ensuring maximum return on investment.
- Ability to manage competing priorities using sound engineering and financial judgement to determine optimal solutions.
- Awareness and understanding of key business drivers and the external commercial context in which SPEN is operating
- Ability to devise solutions to complex problems/challenges.
- Technical and operational experience in a relevant engineering role would be of advantage.
- Experience of SAP desirable
- Where required, expert knowledge of;
- Construction and maintenance standards in accordance with regulatory requirements
- Engineering standards and specifications up to 33kV would be of benefit
If you feel this is the role for you then apply today for immediate consideration!
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job