Project Manager required for my Software house client in Coventry to lead the 'order to delivery' process within, acting as the interface between the technical team and the client. Responsible for the setting and monitoring of project milestones (utilising Agile Project Management), ensuring margin is maintained and a high standard of quality across all documents, proposals, and project plans and deliverables are adhered to.
· Have responsibility for the whole 'order to delivery' process such as establishing parameters for individual project plans, setting and monitoring of key milestones and playing a key role within the initial proposals, presentations, discussions and documents.
· Management and understanding of each project, taking responsibility for resolving any delivery issues that arise.
· Continuing liaison with the project team, making decisions about the direction and requirements and steering the project in line with the contract agreement.
· Providing project updates to the client, management team and finance including the status, reporting and escalation of any major issues.
· Be the main interface between all departments (Legal, Finance, Sales and Technical Development) to ensure the smooth delivery of projects and to ensure that project plans are achieved to agreed targets.
· Assist with income generation activities including sourcing and preparing proposals as appropriate to the business as well as discussing and agreeing extra requirements with existing clients.
· Have responsibility for the ongoing facilitation and monitoring of project delivery process suggesting and implementing improvements as needed.
· Work to develop, implement and monitor a standard set of project proposal templates, milestone documents, agile project management processes and procedures and further documentation related to the future direction of my client. To include, but not limited to: Implementation plan, Sprint definition, project kick-off template, daily stand-up meetings, roles & responsibilities register, risks, release planning, project plan & gantt chart
· Undertake line management responsibilities with assigned staff to include performance reviews, development and support as required.
· Up to £45k
· 25 days holiday increasing with service
· Company pension
· Discounts and discounted gym membership
Project Manager Project Manager Project Manager Project Manager Project Manager
- Project Management
- Project Managers