Project Manager - London - Refurbishment - Circa £40,000
A Project Manager is required on a permanent basis for a Contract Furniture dealer who are always looking to improve their service and internal operations. This employer invest in their staff and pride themselves on the role they play within the A&D industry.
Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage the Project Manager team (1 Junior Project Manager and 1 Project Co-ordinator).
- Keeping an overview of all jobs being carried out by the team.
- Creating project programmes/schedules and, where applicable, determining labour.
- Ensuring that project schedule, scope, budget and customer's timeline are met.
- Building relationships with suppliers and installation teams and seeking out possible partners for future works.
- Confirming project completion and ensuring that all invoicing is timely and accurate.
- Conducting site surveys when required.
- To manage the project costs with a view to maximising profit without compromising service quality.
Project Manager Requirements:
- Previous furniture installation project management experience is essential.
- Experience overseeing a small team.
- Experience working on projects of varying sizes.
Salary up to £40,000
- Project Manager