Location: Hedge End, Hampshire
Salary: Up to £40K per annum
Contract: Full time, Permanent
We are looking for a structured, skilled and dedicated individual to join the team as a Project Manager. The desired person will be an experienced Project Manager qualified to PRINCE2 (current certification) ideally with Agile experience that has a track record of delivering large and complex projects.
The Project Manager will be responsible for the preparation and documentation involved in project "kick-off", co-ordination of internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects providing regular updates to the customer as part of the on-going delivery and communicating regularly.
You will have extensive experience in technical Project Management and have the ability to gain a deep understanding of what is being delivered as well as how it is being delivered.
Duties and Responsibilities of the role:
- Responsibility for the working with internal and external stakeholders to identify the scope of the project.
- Formulation of the Project Initiation Document (PID) to identify the requirements, key contacts and outline the project plan.
- Work with colleagues to develop project scopes, objectives and specifications.
- Work closely with the development team to map out the sprint plan based on customer requirements.
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress and communicate regularly with the customer.
- Ensure all projects are well structured, delivered on time and on budget.
- Take an active role in development, steering to represent the project requirements of customers.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Measure project performance.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
Knowledge & Skills required:
- Great educational and technical background, preferably in the fields of computer science, software development and/or engineering.
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
- Excellent listening and communication skills, being able to communicate with people at all levels.
- Well-structured and organised, able to prioritise work and deliver upon commitments to customers.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this role click on "APPLY" today, forwarding an up to date copy of your CV for consideration in the first instance.
- Information Technology
- Project Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job