Project Manager- East London- Developer
Are you an experienced Project Manager with familiarity in the residential sector looking for an opportunity to work on a landmark scheme?
My client, a leading developer with over 50 years experience is looking for a Project Manager to join the company running a project consisting of 150 units across four RC Frame buildings going up to 12 Storeys in height and on-going until 2020.
The site, in the London Borough of Hackney is easily accessible from Central London and the surrounding home-counties.
- A competitive basic salary depending on experience
- Company car or car allowance
- Discretionary bonus
- Private Pension
- Private healthcare and cash plan options
This individual will be responsible for the overseeing the project, having the responsibility of other members of staff and dealing with the sub-contractors on a day to day basis.
- Minimum 5 years' experience within the new homes development industry, having worked for a housebuilder
- RC Frame experience
- Highly Technical
- CIOB/ICE qualified (Desirable)
- Able to manage multiple complex processes
- Confident programming and planning a project in detail, from inception through to completion
- Commercially aware and focused on delivering to targets
- Strong leadership skills
- Relationship building skills both within the team and with wider organisations
- Excellent problem solving and investigative skills
- IT literate- well versed in MS Word, Outlook, Excel, Power Point, Asta Power Project and MS Project
If you're looking to take the next step in your career by joining an established organisation with a strong commitment to its employees then this is for you, don't hesitate; apply today.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.