We have a fantastic opportunity for a Project Manager to join us on a permanent basis. Reporting to a Senior Project Manager, the Project Manager will be responsible for managing the full lifecycle of multiple projects. The successful applicant will have a thorough knowledge of Project Management with at least 2 years' experience in an online multi-tier application development environment. We are looking for an enthusiastic and positive individual with a balanced skill set across project management to deliver quality in a fast paced environment.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Solid Project Management experience in online software development through the full project life cycle from project initiation and elaboration, through project planning and estimation, to include budgeting, scheduling, design, development, testing, training and implementation.
- Previous experience of cloud based technologies is essential.
- Excellent skills in MS Office programs with the ability to produce appropriate documentation in support of projects including project plans, RAID logs, resourcing plans, budgets, status reporting and standard project communications
- Commercially aware with the ability to create project business cases, manage the associated budget in line with the expected business benefits
- Experience of both Waterfall and Agile project management methodologies
- Understands and has experience of digital technology - mobile and web applications, preferably within an ecommerce environment
- Strong background in Agile development techniques alongside broad awareness/experience of wider development methodologies
- Knowledge of website design, build and deployment including SEO
- Previous experience working with Agile development teams working with EPICS and User Stories to manage a priority backlog
- Previous experience working in a highly collaborative environment with Product Owners and senior stakeholders to prioritise and manage delivery timescales.
- Proven experience of software systems integration projects
- Strong stakeholder management and experience of managing third parties in either a Credit Management or Mobile environment would be a distinct advantage
- Experience of application development projects ideally within a Credit Management and/or Regulatory portfolio
- Experience of managing multiple projects within strict/tight timescales
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate with Senior and Executive Management Stakeholders
- Ability to influence and challenge constructively
- Ability to lead and develop a team to deliver on time and to budget.
- Ability to inspire and demonstrate innovative ways of working with project teams and third parties to ensure projects remain on budget and on time.
- Previous experience working with JIRA or Microsoft VSTS
- Ideally experience within a Credit Management and/or Regulatory portfolio
- Proven experience of delivering new Infrastructure platforms
- Degree educated with a strong academic record
- Project Management qualification (Prince2, PMI)
SCRUM Master or Product Owner training.
The satisfaction of working for a successful and ethical business who are here to help people is a big benefit of joining us, but it is not the only one. We will invest in your development - giving you the support and training to become better and better at your job. We take the work/life balance seriously, with plenty of flexible working options. And, working in a bright and refreshingly relaxed environment, you will find your opinions are valued and listened to.
On top of all this, we will give you a package including pension and bonus schemes, and a whole range of other benefits besides.
- agile AND cloud AND digital AND project management