Project Manager Ideally with Agency Background Experience
£55,000 - £75,000 Pa. Doe + Many Benefits and lots of Perks
Are you one of the very best? Do you possess superior project management skills, and are you passionate about agile development?
If the answer is "yes", Our client wants you. They are urgently looking for a project manager with experience in Agile/Scrum projects to join their team based in Sheffield.
This award winning Digital agency, who are presently undergoing a massive period of growth. Currently has a requirement for an experienced professional Project Manager to join this exciting company and team.
As Project Manager you will be required to coordinate the delivery of Agile projects and ensure these are conducted as per their guidelines and standards. You’d be delivering projects for some of the largest enterprise clients in Europe, interacting with clients and product owners to ensure projects are delivered on time, and within budget.
- Experience in an Agile environment - 3 years
- IT Project management specifically
- Experience of working in fast-paced environments
You’ll be engaged in a number of tasks, including:
- You will ensure our projects are completed on time, according to our clients' requirements
- You will recognise and manage time constraints and risks, and take appropriate action
- You are always up-to-date on the status of your project
- You will identify further business opportunities and communicate these to account management
- You will communicate in a friendly, timely and effective manner with all clients
- You are also responsible for guiding, assisting, and motivating your team of developers
- Everyone has a responsibility to be the best at what they do. You will be involved in challenging application development projects for blue chip companies and will be working with the best in the industry on a variety of complex projects. We are only happy when the customer is 100% satisfied, and our employees do their utmost to exceed expectations.
You will be:
- You have an excellent understanding of and passion for agile development methodologies
- You have a solid experience in managing custom software development projects
- You are degree-educated, or have equivalent experience
- You are familiar with Agile terminology
- You have good leadership skills and want to improve further
- You have excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- You are able to regularly commute to one of our offices and/or to client locations, and you are eligible to work in the UK
- We are really looking for a strong personality, proud to be working for one of the leading PHP companies in the world. You will find it important that your team produces quality code and help them achieve this by coaching and motivation. You will have the right attitude to build long-lasting relationships with our clients.
To command the higher salary, the candidates need to have come from agency backgrounds. If they are not from agency, they will need to have had experience on working on large scale IT projects.
The PMs at our clients work on 3-4 projects at a time, so you will be working in a very busy environment and must be able to work under considerable pressure.
- Flexible working environment
- The chance to develop their skills on a wide variety of interesting projects
- Discretionary bonus
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Company pension scheme after passing probation.
- Up to 5 conference and 5 training days per annum.
To find out more about this exciting yet challenging role please forward your up-to-date you CV ASAP. And GLM Recruitment will be in contact with all suitable applicants within 4 working days.
Please not only people with the right to work and live within the European Union will be considered for this role.
- Project Management
- Agile Environment
- Digital Agency