Work from home - Work on client sites - Use of London based offices
Client Partner - Project Manager / BA
Our client, a growing consultancy with a London base, currently requires a Project Manager to join its team. Our client requires a Project Manager to join their team which work closely with the delivery manager - Project Manager. The team specialise in helping to build change talent pipelines and transforming business change with delivery excellence to it's clients. The Project Manager will work with the wider management team responsible for planning of resources and capacity across all regions to maximise utilisation. The Project manager will be required to work from home, on clients sites and will also have the use of London based offices.
The successful Project manager will need to have extensive experience within the change delivery space as well as:
- Strong account development plans and tactics
- Hybrid role PM / BA
- Business development background
- A proven track record of providing a consultative approach
- Ability to drive delivery and meet deadlines
- Excellent stakeholder management skills - Financial forecasting and future revenues
- Beneficial to have a consultancy background
This will be a Permanent position at a consultancy going through continuous growth. This position will offer the perfect opportunity to gain some great experience working at a change management consultancy to further your career. If you would like to be a part of this major project, then apply now or call us for further information.