Michael Page Engineering and Manufacturing are working in partnership with a large global organisation in Derby they are currently searching for a Project Manager to join their team.
Our client is a Global FTSE 250 Engineering business, based in Derby. With several global sites and supplying mostly into the Automotive industry , this is a chance from an experienced Project Manager to join with a market leader. After recently entering a number of lucrative markets globally they are now looking to bolster their Engineering team. They pride themselves on a high quality of work while also having a strong team work ethic to ensure that they produce specialist materials to a high specification.
The main responsibilities of the Project Manager in Derby would be;
- Create, maintain and implement projects
- Follow a project from cradle to grave
- Launch new, modified and legacy products
- Ensure APQP disciplines are adhered too
- Ensure BOM's are in place
- Work cross functionally with all other sectors
The successful candidate would have;
- An Engineering Degree or equivalent
- Understanding of New Product Introduction
- Engine experience is preferable
- Self Starter
- Ability to travel if necessary
Competitive salary, apply for more information.