Salary: £Competitive + benefits
We're showing the UK how technology can make the everyday better. Our people are keeping our customers happy with great service, and our network, which has been named as the best in the UK, is keeping their digital lives connected. Since becoming part of the BT family, we've focused on creating an energising culture that makes EE an even better place to build a career. Empowered, challenged, supported and rewarded, our people are the key to our success. And the Sunday Times agrees, voting EE as The Best Big Company to Work For. We're at the top of our game, and this is your chance to join us.
At EE, our Project Delivery team deliver roadmap initiatives that maintain and improve our performance as a business. They're a dab hand at avoiding commercial and brand risks, which means that we can continue to do what we do best: delight our customers with top-notch products and services. As our Project Manager, you'll help everything to run like clockwork. Whether you're leading and supporting our virtual team on an exciting new project or managing some pretty important stakeholders, you'll meet our cost, quality and time objectives, no sweat. Fancy joining the UK's biggest and fastest mobile network? Don't be shy.
What you'll do:
- Own and deliver projects from concept stage to market launch
- Partner with our project sponsor to deliver real business benefit
- Communicate with a wide range of stakeholders from across our business
- Ensure decisions are made that protect and enhance the customer experience
- Develop and maintain knowledge of our range of products and services
- Work alongside other colleagues and departments to ensure effective project delivery
- Conduct reviews on project delivery to ensure we're always improving
- Have experience in Telecoms
- Demonstrate excellent stakeholder management skills
- Possess an understanding of our business
- Have a track record leading a team toward a collective goal
- Be a strong communicator with good organisational skills
What's in it for you:
- Competitive salary
- Healthcare Cash Plan
- Life Assurance
- 25 days' holiday
- 75% discount on your personal EE mobile phone package
- 30% Friends and Family discount from day one (conditions apply)
- Other discounted products and services, as well as a range of other benefits
At EE, we're creating an inclusive working environment where people from all backgrounds can succeed. Diversity makes sense for us, for our customers and for our future. We value different perspectives, skills and experiences, and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
If you're thinking about working for the UK's biggest and fastest network, why not follow our shiny new recruitment channels on Twitter, LinkedIn and Glassdoor. Packed with the latest jobs, company news and career stories it could be a great move.