Are you searching for your next career move? Randstad CPE are currently looking to recruit an experienced Project Manager to oversee an Education Project in Eastbourne.
Contact Details: Zoe Bishop
Closing Date: May
Type Of Contract: Permanent
A bit about the company:
A leading main contractor internationally and globally.
New build school in Eastbourne.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Direction, coordination, implementation, control and completion of the project
- Ensuring all health & safety regulations are adhered too and managing the finances of the project
- Responsible for making sure the project is delivered safely through effective planning & use of method and risk assessments
- Ensure that the programme deadlines are achieved and monitored throughout the course of the build
- Liaising with the commercial team and manage and maintain the project budgetary requirements
- Manage the main point of contract for client, sub-contractors and public
- Ensure that all the works are carried out to the highest standards of quality
- Ensuring sufficient resources are in place but also making sure that the budget is maintained
- Keeping the directors and client up to date of the progress of the project
The ideal candidate:
- Recent and relevant experience as a Project Manager
- SMSTS Certificate
- First Aid training
- Relevant CSCS
- Must be confident using all Microsoft Office packages
- Knowledge and understanding of problem solving
What you will get in return:
- Pension Contribution
- Performance Bonus
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Support and Training
- Gym Membership
And many more…
What to do next: If you believe that the above criteria matches your experience then please make an immediate application today. Feel free to email your CV directly OR call
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.