Are you an experienced Electrical Project Manager? Are you looking for a full time permanent contract in the Exeter area? This could be the job for you!
Our Client is a well established leading Facilities Management Comapny with an establishewd markert presence. That are currently looking for an Electrical Project Manager to join their team on a Permanent basis. Earning between £35-£40k
- Delivering and managing projects and contracts.
- Quoting, estimating, surveying and Invoicing.
- Liaising with Clients.
- Providing Technical support.
- Ensuring a high standard of work and that all work is completed following Health & Safety regulations and within the agreed timescales.
- Test, maintain and order essential equipment.
- Working within deadlines
- Electrical Qualifications
- Management Experience
- CAD Knowledge
- Good communication skills
To be considered for this role apply online or call Callum Thorne on
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.