Project Manager required urgently for a Medical Device client of mine based in London, for an initial 8-month contract.
My client is looking for a Project Manager with Engineering/Product development Experience. They need someone who is able to be hands-on on work level supporting the lead engineers with planning, resource allocation etc. but is also able to drive the wider organisation on management level.
- Ensuring that the product development process follows quality procedures in terms of phase review discipline and global regulatory needs.
- Taking a leadership role in driving the NPI program to meet its functionality, cost, timescale, and quality objectives
- Developing, optimizing, driving and tracking the integrated program plan, which captures the activities and interdependencies necessary to deliver new products into production according to plan.
- Coordinating all NPI activities across marketing, engineering, and operations to ensure that customer requests and deadlines are achieved.
- Managing the team through the design control process from requirements development and design planning, to design transfer, verification and validation.
- Interfacing with other functions, such as supply chain organization in order to support quotations and bidding processes.
- Tracking actual program performance and reporting to leadership team in terms of schedule changes, risks and issues.
Qualifications & Experience
- Knowledge and proven experience of working in a quality management system Medical Devices
- Bachelor’s (Masters preferred) degree in an engineering field, preferably in mechanical, optoelectronic or electrical engineering.
- A good understanding of the entire product development life cycle and experience in new product introductions.
- Strong Project Management skills and proven project management track record with global teams.
- Significant experience leading multi-disciplinary teams and managing larger, complex projects.
- Knowledge in terms of US and Europe Medical device regulations, QSR and ISO 13485 design control, and medical device testing preferred.
- Experience with supplier and customer relationship management.
- Strong stakeholder management and leadership skills.
- Strong communication skills at all levels of the organization
My client is looking to pay within the region of £30-40 per hour for this position, and they need someone to start either Monday 16th April 2018, or the 23rd at the latest, with interview slots for next Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
Please apply within if you feel you meet the above requirements. Please also share within your network as we do offer successful referral fees.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job