Are you a Project Manager looking to join a major civil engineering project in London? Do you want to join a company who are a market leader within their sector?
My client is lookng for Project Managers or Site Agents wishing to push their career to next level and grow with the business.
- Produce monthly reports for financial forecasting, monitoring and control of project cost
- Delivery of projects from design to handover
- Work closely with estimating, surveying and health/environment departments
- Key point of contact for clients for project progress
- Set the highest example for Health and Safety Requirements
- Experience in managing large and complex utility diversions
- Knowledge of NEC contract writing including Early Warning and Compensation Event Mechanisms.
- Degree/HNC in Civil Engineering - Relevant on site experience also consider
- CSCS Managers Card, SMSTS and NEBOSH
- CEng MICE
- Primavera P6 Proficient
- 25 Days Holiday (rising to 28 with service)
- Company Car/Allowance
- Private Healthcare
The company thoroughly promotes personal development, the ability to mentor and be part of the this culture is will be key to your future success.
Interviews begin next week so please apply as soon as possible.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job