We are seeking a Project Manager to join our busy research team dedicated to managing and delivering international qualitative and quantitative research focused on medical experts. This key role will engage with all aspects of the projects for the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies.
System Analytic, a WPP company, helps leading pharmaceutical teams to identify, manage, and engage their opinion leaders and experts through a variety of services & tools. That's all we do, and we excel at it. With an established client base comprising some of the world’s top pharmaceutical companies, we continue to grow and are now looking for a project manager to manage the implementation and delivery of international projects.
What will you do?
- Taking an initial client briefing, understanding the objectives, methodology and deliverables expected from the project
- Creation of a project plan and timeline
- Allocation of resources/project tasks to team members (e.g. Project Executives)
- Proactively undertake project tasks,
- Update the Project Director on development of the project
- Present to clients, either face to face or web meeting
- Co-ordination of multiple teams involved in the project
- Preparation of deliverables including Excel files, PPT presentations
- Work closely with Digital team on digital deliverables (databases)
- Proactive account management, working with the Outreach team to ensure that the accounts are serviced, identify future projects and opportunity, leading to organic account growth
What you will bring to the table
- Meticulous organisational capabilities,
- Rigorous project planning & project management abilities
- Superb people skills to interact with Global KOLs and senior clients on a daily basis
- Excellent pro-active problem-solving skills.
- Project Management experience (minimum 12 months, ideally in an agency setting)
- Demonstrable experience with market research methodologies
- Understanding of the healthcare or medical world
- Experience of delivering projects directly to clients
- Ideas! Our business thrives on the innovative ideas of our team
- A customer-focused approach to all you do
- Self-starter, detail oriented, with strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated
- A thirst for learning; every day is a school day at System Analytic!
In addition to the above, what’s equally important is your 'fit' with our way of thinking and ourexceptionally co-operative culture. As a company, we are obsessed with innovation and as individuals, we enjoy the environment it creates.
Unlike other companies in our space, at System Analytic we don’t just create great products; we aim to be the world’s best in what we do. We are looking for people with a similar determination to help us become even more brilliant.
As part of WPP, the world’s largest communications and marketing agency network, we offer a great package of benefits, such as free gym membership, health and dental insurance, and generous holiday entitlement.
- Organisational Skills
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Presentation Skills
- Qualitative Research
- Quantitative Research