£170-220 per day
My client is searching for an enthusiastic Assistant Project/programme Manager based between Bradford/Leeds and will include travel 8 sites around the Yorkshire Area. This will be for an initial three month project with a potential to extend to September 2018.
The successful candidate will assist with the successful delivery of the Implementation and Transformation Programmes and be required to support in the planning and delivery of two programmes of work within the Programme Management Office, working closely with the Programme Management Team. They will also be responsible for maintaining all programme documentation and information within the programmes library, with particular responsibility for the maintenance of programme plans, Risks, Issues and Benefits Registers, Programme Board documentation and outstanding action documentation.
• The ability to write high quality reports including regular Highlight Reports and liaise with Finance Departments and other stakeholders
• Experience of applying PRINCE2 project management methodology to projects including large and / or complex projects.
• Experience of working in a team oriented, collaborative environment.
• Experience of assisting with the delivery of change management projects.
• Experience in maintaining project documentation including Programme Board reports and minutes, actions logs and Risks, Issues and Benefits Registers.
• Experience of budget control / financial management.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business