Are you a Project Manager or Supervisor with NEC experience? Are you looking to join a well established company with a guaranteed long term work? Do you have experience with highways or have a strong desire to work in this field?
Then Randstad has the position for you!
- Experience delivering projects in time, in budget and to a high standard of quality
- Experience working with NEC contract
- Holder of SMSTS and CSCS Black (SSSTS and CSCS Gold also considered)
- Full Driving License
- Knowledge of Highway Authority and Local Government policies, practices and procedures
- Flexible with travel across Essex county to deliver major schemes
- Good commercial awareness
- Setting a good example of working safetly
- Ensure key deliverables are met
- Working with Planning teams work programmes against client needs
- Liasing with sub contractors, client and members of the public
- Mentoring reporting staff
Call Dan Underhill on , email him at or apply via the button below.
Note:All applications are kept confidential and contact will be established with you before submission of your CV to any client.
If you feel you would meet the criteria and would like to pursue this further, please apply by clicking below.
If you would like to add me on LinkedIn and be kept up to date with the latest civil engineering projects and commercial positions please click here:
For any more information please call Dan Underhill on .
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.