polkadotfrog are recruiting a Project Manager for a growing technical organisation in central Cambridge where you will be managing multiple technical client projects.
You will provide the schedule of events and raise the necessary internal work packages to successfully deliver the project on time and within scope.
You are the conduit between internal and external stakeholders, ensuring that risks are identified, contact strategies are established and significant milestones are hit, etc.
- Manage projects within a hybrid project methodology.
- Continuously deliver outstanding and exceptional service.
- Identify blockers or issues and provide best practice recommendations.
- Work closely with internal teams to ensure milestones and deadlines are met.
- Create and maintain the relevant project documentation.
Skills & ExperienceRequired:
- Demonstrable experience of managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent time-management skills, ensuring maximum responsiveness to all stakeholders.
- Ability to perform reliably in a flexible and deadline-oriented work environment, with minimal supervision.
- Ability to achieve results by effectively communicating between internal teams and customers.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, to ensure smooth communication with all stakeholders (of all seniority levels) and generate comprehensive documentation.
- Ability to chair on-site meetings and virtual webinars (both customer-facing and internal).
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Positive 'can do’ attitude, with an eager and proactive approach.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to travel as and when required.
- Prince2 Qualified.
- Strong interest and knowledge in web technologies.
- Experience of using Salesforce, Confluence, Jira.