Job Title: Project Manager
Salary: £Competitive+ 3% flexible benefits + on target bonus + contributory pension
Here at Lowell we recognise that our people are our biggest asset, this is why we are looking for an influential Project Manager to lead the delivery of change successfully and work as part of a dynamic team who are continuously improving the way Lowell deliver change.
Main purpose of job
Successful delivery of projects and/or project work streams to time, cost, quality and scope.
- Responsible for the successful end to end delivery of medium/large projects from project definition and set-up through all execution stages to handover to BAU support and business teams.
- Leadership and day to day assignment management of allocated project resources across multiple internal technology and business functions and external suppliers.
- Successful application of structured project management methods within the Lowell delivery framework to ensure delivery to time, cost, quality and scope is essential.
- Manage supplier engagement. Raise purchase orders and provide on-going co-ordination of the contract delivery.
- Manage stakeholder expectations and communicate progress and issue resolution in line with Lowell's delivery framework.
- Provide coaching and mentoring.
- Keep up to date with the latest delivery methods and recommend improvements that add value to delivery at Lowell.
- Adherence with change control, security and legal/compliance requirements.
- Resource & Budget management and reporting for projects within remit.
What do you need to bring to our team?
- Excellent track record of delivering medium sized complex IT and business change projects to scope, time, cost and quality
- A project manager with up to 10 years of experience of delivery using structured methods.
- Proven ability to deliver projects requiring both technology and business change.
- Business change experience.
- Experienced in managing suppliers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experienced at managing senior stakeholders across the full range of business and technology functions including Executive level.
- Proven ability to define and manage project budgets.
- Demonstrate commercial acumen.
- Degree level qualification or equivalent experience
- Accreditation in project management methodology desirable
- Business Analysis experience
- 1 yrs + relevant Financial Services experience.
- Project management accreditation.
- Line management experience.
- Experience of Agile methodologies.
How we reward you:
- Competitive salary, annual bonus and pay reviews, contributory pension and
- 3% flexible benefits - including cycle to work, critical illness, dental insurance, childcare vouchers, travel insurance, dining club and retail discounts.
- Free shuttle bus from Leeds City Centre
- Subsidised restaurant and free on-site gym
Lowell is one of Europe's largest credit management companies, with operations in the UK, Germany and Austria and a vision to be the best in its field in Europe. At Lowell we work with our customers to improve their financial well-being. We take the time to get to know each customer and better understand their individual circumstances, working out the best payment plan for them. Our personal approach is why we've been awarded an Exceptional 3 star rating by Investor in Customer for the last two years.