Gap commercial is acting as an employment agency to recruit for a Project manager for our manufacturing client based in Milton Keynes. The main purpose for the role is to be responsible for On Time in Full delivery of on-going and new manufacturing programmes.
- Delivery of Manufacturing Programmes to time, cost and quality.
- Develop the Ops programme management process, infrastructure & resources.
- Ensure all programmes align to the existing business processes
- Coordinate with all BU functions in all aspects of programme delivery
- Act as the point of escalation for customer issues within individual programmes
- Responsible for developing, approving and implementing plans
- Work with Production Manager to ensure that TMC's are met or bettered
- Responsible for helping to resolve, in the first instance, any conflicts that exist between programmes within Ops or Production Engineering (resource, schedule etc).
- Managing complex development programs through to completion.
- Weekly/monthly/quarterly presentation of progress to customers and senior management
- Communicate with customers of any changes in schedules
- Assist marketing in the generation of RFQ's
- Ensure awareness of and compliance with company policies and procedures
- Continuous Improvement
- Certification in Project Management
- In depth experience of managing programmes with proven delivery.
- Experience of managing multi-disciplined team.
- Knowledge and demonstrable experience using key Project Management methodologies and processes.
- Experience of managing manufacturing projects
This role is working Monday to Friday, 38 hours per week, and are offering a starting salary of up to £35,000 per annum, depending on experience.
Due to the nature of the business, you must hold a valid UK passport in date, or have permanent residency of over 5 years or more, with indefinite leave to stay. All applicants must undergo a full NSV at the point of offer stage and undergo BPSS for security clearance.
We require all candidates to send copies of their right to work documents prior to their cv being sent over to you our clients.
Due to the high level of CV's that we receive, we will try to get back to everyone individually. If you have not heard back from us within 7-10 days then your application has not been successful on this occasion, however, we will keep your details on file and contact you should a suitable position become available.