A large fintech company is looking for an experienced Project Manager to manage and deliver internal application integrations within the cyber security space. The firm has selected third party vendor tools which will fix a number of their most pressing security issues. You will be responsible for the implementation and integration of these tools which include Tripwire, ArcSight and Splunk.
- You will be responsible for leading a series of projects from initiation through to delivery in accordance with project delivery best practice guidelines
- You will be involved in managing the work of matrix teams and utilising resources
- You will liaise with delivery teams and stakeholders to ensure the timely delivery of your projects
- You need to have extensive knowledge working within cyber security and infrastructure spaces alongside a number of years experience and proven track record of project delivery
- Experience within financial services would be beneficial
- Experience with the mentioned tools such as Tripwire, ArcSight and Splunk would be beneficial but not essential
- Identity and access management knowledge is essential
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job