My client is looking for an experienced Project Manager/Support to join them and be part of their development team. This is for an exciting and challenging 6 month strategic project that will be implemented into the business 2018/2019. You must be an excellent communicator, highly motivated and innovative individual and have a professional approach at all times. You will be expected to engage with external customers, many of whom will be operating in high profile senior strategic business roles. It will be a challenging role but one that will be extremely rewarding.
- To support the development of the project and drive processes to meet agreed objectives.
- Promote and support standards.
- Monitor progress against plans and initiate corrective action as required.
- Resolve identified issues, and be accountable for the monitoring of activity, the successful delivery, quality and standards of what is a key initiative for the company.
- To engage with external customers, many of whom will be operating in high profile senior strategic business roles.
- To attend member events to promote the project to engage people to participate.
- To present webinars to the wider global audience to ensure a consistent message is delivered and reinforcing the key messages that will also be available to support the aims and objectives of the project.
Skills & Experience:
- Good general educational background
- Experience of people management, leadership and development
- A strong team player and motivator
- Highly IT literate
- Successful project management experience
- Knowledge of quality systems and processes
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience of financial budgeting and management
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills
- High attention to detail and quality
- Flexible, adaptable
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise without supervision, working to tight deadlines under own initiative
This position is a 6 month contract with a start date at the end of April 2018. If can demonstrate the skills required above and want to work for friendly, professional and ethical company then please forward you CV. Interviews are taking place on the 12th April. Ideal locations for this position would be Stamford, Peterborough Deeping Bourne, Huntingdon, Uppingham, Oakham and Corby.
- Project Management
- Strategic Business